Through our partnership with Charles Schwab we are able to work with you today and into retirement. We have been working with current employees and retirees alike, so there are not many situations we haven’t seen. Our passion for education continues with our monthly seminars and onsite one to one meetings that we open up to all employee’s. Whether you are in Mountain View or any other location we can meet you onsite and walk you through any questions you have. Here are some of the most common questions that we come across.
We can help you answer questions in these areas:
Planning / Retirement
- When can I retire? How much income do I need? How do I generate income from my investments?
- How to minimize estate taxation?
- How to come up with an exit strategy/divest with my company stock?
Backdoor Roth 401K
- Am I eligible for a backdoor Roth 401k Contribution?
- How do I contribute up to the maximum amount of $56,000/year or $61,000/year?
- What is a backdoor Roth?
RSU (Restricted Stock Units)
- What is a tax efficient way to manage my RSUs?
- How am I taxed on my RSUs?
- How do I diversify my RSUs into my overall portfolio/retirement strategy?
- What are the Lifepath 401k options and how do I choose if that is for me or PCRA?
- What is the PCRA (Personal Choice Retirement Account)?
- Should I choose the PCRA, a lifepath Fund or various core investment options?
- How do I choose between various core 401k options? Fidelity Contrafund, Wells Fargo Stable Return Fund, Vanguard Total Bond Market Index, Vanguard Windsor II Fund, etc.
- How do I determine if I am eligible?
- How much should I put away into my deferred compensation plan to maximize my retirement goals?
- Can my RSUs be deferred?
- How much risk am I taking now?
- How much should I be taking?
ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance)
ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Am I taxed on the ESPP discount?
- Should I start or continue investing into my ESPP plan?
- What are the benefits?
Intuit Employees Direct Contact
Los Gatos Office
14830 Los Gatos Blvd, Suite 201
Los Gatos, CA 95032
Our educational meetings aim to answer these questions and many more. Feel free to book a meeting and ask as many questions as you would like, our team is happy to take the time to talk to you and walk you through any topic of your choice.
For those employee’s that want to take the education one step further we also offer in depth analytics that take a look at all of your investments and a comprehensive look at your entire financial picture. All of this education is provided free with no obligation to work with or use our team. You can take our advice and use it as you please. If you do wish to partner with us we are happy to start helping you implement your new financial plan immediately.
Financial planning services are provided pursuant to a separate advisory agreement and include an additional fee. Stratos Wealth Partners, Stratos California and LPL Financial are not affiliated with Charles Schwab.