KAISER PERMANENTE EMPLOYEES
Through our partnership with Charles Schwab, we are able to work with you today and into retirement. We have been working with current employees and retirees alike, so there are not many situations we haven’t seen. Our passion for education continues with our monthly seminars, onsite one-on-one meetings, and virtual meetings that we open to all employees. Whether you are in Pasadena or any other location we can meet you onsite and walk you through any questions you have. Here are some of the most common questions that we come across.
We can help you answer questions in these areas:
- How much risk am I taking now?
- How much should I be taking?
PCRA – Personal Choice Retirement Account
- What is this option?
- How and when do I use it?
- Am I eligible for a Common Plan benefit?
- How is my Credited Service calculated?
SCPMG Retirement Plan (Keogh Plan)
- Am I eligible to contribute?
- What tax advantages do I qualify for under this plan?
- When must I elect to participate?
- What contribution levels must I choose from?
- When can I retire?
- How much income do I need?
- Where does that income come from?
- Kaiser’s healthcare coverage into retirement, how does it work?
Our educational meetings aim to answer these questions and many more. Feel free to book a meeting and ask as many questions as you would like, our team is happy to take the time to talk to you and walk you through any topic of your choice.
For those employee’s that want to take the education one step further we also offer in depth analytics that take a look at all of your investments and a comprehensive look at your entire financial picture. All of this education is provided free with no obligation to work with or use our team. You can take our advice and use it as you please. Through our partnership with Charles Schwab we are able to work with you before and into retirement. If you do wish to partner with us we are happy to start helping you implement your new financial plan immediately.
Financial planning services are provided pursuant to a separate advisory agreement and include an additional fee. Stratos Wealth Partners, Stratos California and LPL Financial are not affiliated with Charles Schwab.