Our team has been working with SCE employees for over a decade. We have been working with current employees and retirees alike, so there are not many situations we haven’t seen. Our passion for education continues with our monthly seminars and onsite one on one meetings that we open up to all employee’s. Whether you are in Rosemead at the GO’s, Pomona at the PIV’s, Irwindale, or any other location we can meet you onsite and walk you through any questions you have. Here are some of the most common questions that we come across.
- When can I retire? How much income do I need? Where does that income come from?
- What are the differences between Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 investment options?
- What is a Target date fund and which one should I use?
- How do the core funds work?
- How does the PCRA work?
- How much risk am I taking now? How much should I be taking?
- How do changing pension rates affect me as a grandfathered/non-grandfathered employee?
Our educational meetings aim to answer these questions and many more. Feel free to book a meeting and ask as many questions as you would like, our team is happy to take the time to talk to you and walk you through any topic of your choice.
For those employee’s that want to take the education one step further we also offer in depth analytics that take a look at all of your investments and a comprehensive look at your entire financial picture. All of this education is provided free with no obligation to work with or use our team. You can take our advice and use it as you please. Through our partnership with Charles Schwab we are able to work with you before and into retirement. If you do wish to partner with us we are happy to start helping you implement your new financial plan immediately.
Financial planning services are provided pursuant to a separate advisory agreement and include an additional fee. Stratos Wealth Partners, Stratos California and LPL Financial are not affiliated with Charles Schwab.